Terms and conditions
1. Hablario.com - Content
The terms of this agreement “Agreement and Terms” govern the relationship between You (as a user of an Internet resource) and the LFL team limited, located at 65 London Wall, London, United Kingdom, EC2M 5TU. We ask you to consider this agreement as the “Public Offer” between You (the User) and the Administration of Hablario.com. If you have any questions, you can contact us through our contacts listed in the tab "INFO / Contact us", or email us at
User – The visitor, who signed up to the services of the site. A physical person older than 18 (or 21), depending on the jurisdiction, who chats or interacts with other users.
Token Balance – At Hablario.com. Users have the opportunity to obtain tokens to pay for premium services, by purchasing tokens. Payments are securely processed by our payment processors, and the purchased Tokens consequently appear on the user’s account as a balance.
Private Chat – In Private Chat users are permitted to write or even talk (voice communication).
By entering and/or registering on the website you agree with and accept the following:
- 1.1. Hablario.com is a social network interactive website, therefore, its access by minors is prohibited. The access to Hablario.com is not recommended to persons who might be sensitive to adult entertainment content, any eventual access to hablario.com by such persons will be considered as their sole responsibility.
- 1.2. The adult entertainment provided on the website is rendered by female and male individuals over the age of 18 spread worldwide.
2 - Services and warranties
- 2.1. Hablario.com is divided into specific areas, provide for free and payed ones. Hablario.com is constantly adding new services in order to satisfy its users' requirements.
- 2.2. Prior to selecting the services intended, it is important to consult the content, price list and means of payment (credit and debit cards, online checks, etc.) established for such services for your country. This information is available on the website ACCOUNT/PRICE LIST.
- 2.3. The publication of different content on the website does not mean that Hablario.com supports the author or takes the responsibility for such content.
- 2.4. Hablario.com makes, to the extent permitted by law, no warranties or representations as to the information, services or products provided through or in connection with the service. user’s use of the service is at their own risk.
- 2.5. Hablario.com seeks, at all times, to provide each user with the best content and services available. However, it cannot give warranty of merchantability, fitness for any purpose, or non-results of the use of the content in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, and reliability or otherwise.
- 2.6. Neither Hablario.com nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the service or content is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from the access to, use of, or interpretation of, the services, products or information provided by or through Hablario.com, without prejudice to the terms established below in the present Agreement.
- 2.7. Upon an explicit approval from the customer (Via email, or online chat), the Hablario.com Customer Service Team will initiate a remotely controlled session to access the customer’s computer in order to fix technical problems or to gain system information to find the origins of an error.
- 2.8. Participants, registered under female gender receive can cell photo, video and audio material.
- 2.9. Service for female participants is free of charge.
By expressing their approval to a ‘remote control session’, the customer undertakes and agrees to waive any legal action he/she may have against Hablario.com as well as its staff, in relation to the remotely controlled session.
3 - Principles
- 3.1. Hablario.com has no intention to support immoral interests; therefore, strict rules have been set forth.
- 3.2. Hablario.com services are only available for persons over the age of 18 (21 in some regions). Therefore, no sexually explicit material is within the easy reach of minors.
- 3.3. Persons under the age of 18 (21 in some regions) are also not allowed to be users of Hablario. Consequently, all users were 18 years of age or older (21 in some regions) during the time of photography, as per proof of age held by the custodian of records. Under no circumstances does Hablario.com present users as children.
- 3.4. All users must fulfill three major requirements:
- 3.4.1. Signing of an agreement declaring, namely, the genuineness of personal data and age provided;
- 3.4.2. Providing of a scanned copy of her photo ID;
- 3.4.3. Providing of a photo taken of the user, holding her photo ID next to her face.
- 3.5. The accounts of users are immediately and permanently suspended if they violate Hablario.com principles.
- 3.6. At Hablario.com there is a zero tolerance policy related to child pornography (written or visual). In case of the slightest suspicion, the account in question is immediately and permanently closed and the appropriate authorities may be contacted, if you notice something from the above, you should contact us by telling us on email@example.com
- 3.7. Hablario.com reserves the right to apply immediate and permanent suspension in case a screen name is offensive, refers to minors or upon the slightest suspicion of forgery.
- 3.8 Identity verification department conducts additional checks of members who are already registered at a certain frequency.
- 3.8.1. The name of the participants indicated in the passport / driver’s license may not coincide with the username that the participants indicate in their profiles.
- 3.8.2. On https://hablario.com/, the participants are not prohibited from registering on other social networks.
- 3.8.3 Information that the participant of https://hablario.com/ was found on other social networks, with a different username, on the other hand / city, with different data, etc., Administration of Hablario does not consider as reliable.
4 - Users
- 4.1. In order to become a user of Hablario.com it is mandatory to be at least 18 years old or 21 in some regions, in compliance with the local regulations applicable to the user.
- 4.2. By registering on Hablario.com and by accepting this Agreement, the participant hereby expressly consents to the supply of services from this website during the withdrawal period and the participant expressly acknowledges that he/she is expressly losing his/her right to any withdrawal/cancellation right as regards the supply of said services. The above express consent is acquired in accordance with the Directive on Consumer Rights (2011/83/EU) as of 25 October 2011.
- 4.3. In case of user’s unlawful conduct or breach of the present Agreement, Hablario.com may terminate, without notice, user's account and/or anything associated with it. Hablario.com shall not be held responsible for any possible loss as a result of such termination nor for any token compensation or refund.
- 4.4. The present agreement shall be effective as from the date when the user registers on Hablario.com and accepts this agreement and shall remain in force until duly terminated by either party in full compliance with the terms and conditions expressly set forth in this Agreement.
5 - Fees, token compensation, refund and unlawful conduct
- 5.1. The users may purchase token packages to spend in the available areas of, therefore the selection of services must be preceded of the consultation by the user of the correspondent content, price list and means of payment made available on the website.
- 5.2. Users may use the option Buy Tokens during private chat with users. The use of this feature will allow users’ to, immediately and manually, top-up their token balance with the chosen package during the conversation for a media purchase.
- 5.3. Users may also use the Buy Tokens feature to enjoy private chat without interruption.
- 5.4. For banking expenses information, each user should consult directly his/her bank.
- 5.5. Hablario.com will not take responsibility for any difficulty occurring outside Hablario.com
- 5.6. Any complaint must be placed, within 24 hours counted from the occurrence, at Hablario.com - Customer Service. Given the complexity and particularities of the procedure to determine the righteousness of the complaints placed after the referred 24-hour period, these shall only be acknowledged in cases of force majeure.
- 5.7. Hablario.com - Customer Service team may, whenever deemed necessary, carefully investigate reports and other data at its disposal, resorting to any existing means for such effect.
- 5.8. In accordance with the user’s express waiver of withdrawal/cancellation right pursuant to clause 4.2 to the present Agreement, no refund or cancellation request will be accepted in the case the user has begun to consume the token package purchased. Some refunds are however possible subject to the conditions set forth in the following clauses.
- 5.9. Hablario.com will only compensate/refund tokens in the amount proportionally determined in accordance to the price paid and problem effectively reported when any token is lost due to dysfunction of Hablario.com.
- 5.10. Notwithstanding the above, Hablario.com will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of records, whether under contract or tort theory, or under any other cause of action, for any amount over and above the amount paid by the user to Hablario.com.
- 5.11. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Hablario.com or any of its related, affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the service, without prejudice of the established in the present clause.
- 5.12. Cases of dishonest behavior related to online transactions are handled with high priority keeping, however, in mind the user’s privacy. Such cases may be outsourced to companies specialized in this field.
- 5.13. The user accepts that in case of any fraudulent transaction Hablario.com has a right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. Including, without the claim of completeness, browser history, IP and email addresses and any other traceable activity. During such legal procedures Hablario.com might involve other, professional investigator parties and share certain information in order to comply with law requirements, vindicate its rights and represent the best interests of its Customers. The user will stay liable for investigation or collection costs related to any fraudulent transaction.
- 5.14. Hablario.com grants full cooperation to legal authorities investigating fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under legal jurisdiction and responds to subpoenas and court orders. For this reason, users may only use their own payment methods on our websites.
- 5.15. Please take into consideration that Hablario.com reserves the right to round payments to be paid as a compensation / refund, and therefore, Hablario.com shall be entitled to apply rounding.
- 5.16. All currency and transaction related costs are included in the displayed price of token packages. Hablario.com reserves the right to modify the prices incurred from the fluctuations of currency exchange rates.
- 5.17. Please note that the abusive exercise of the credit card and/or e-mail address validation may lead to the termination of this Agreement by the website operator with the user.
6 - User's declarations
- 6.1. I am fully aware that viewing content is only allowed for users of at least 18 years old or 21 in some regions.
- 6.2. I expressly declare that, on the present date, I have reached the necessary age to view content in accordance to my local regulations.
- 6.3. I currently reside in the country which I truthfully and accurately indicated in the form provided to register into Hablario.com and undertake the duty to immediately inform, within 24 hours, of any change of residence by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6.4. I acknowledge that the above-referred duty shall only be considered to be duly accomplished until Hablario.com issues the confirmation that the above-mentioned changes have been well received.
- 6.5. I am fully and exclusively liable for any false declarations regarding my residency and for not informing Hablario.com of its change in compliance with the above mentioned terms.
- 6.6. I also certify that I am aware of my criminal liability and, therefore, will act, under all circumstances, in accordance with my local community standard of morality and applicable laws.
- 6.7. I believe that, as an adult, I have the inalienable right to read/view any content I deem advisable.
- 6.8. Reading and/or viewing content on the website does not in any way infringe the norms or law of my neighborhood, village, city, county, state or country.
- 6.9. I am fully aware that all contents and materials provided on Hablario.com, included but not limited to images, graphics, applications and texts are duly protected by the applicable legislation, being all rights reserved. Therefore, they shall be for my own exclusive personal use.
- 6.10. I am fully aware of and agree that Hablario.com can grant full cooperation to legal authorities investigating fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under legal jurisdiction as well as responds to subpoenas and court orders.
- 6.11. I acknowledge that Hablario.com and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or material contained herein.
- 6.12. I also acknowledge that Hablario.com or any of its related, affiliated companies cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses originating from any contact with users.
- 6.13. I understand and accept that under no circumstances shall Hablario.com or any of its related, affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages that result from any false disclosures that may arise, violation of the rights of users, prostitution, pedophilia, child pornography, illegal abuse, exploitation or traffic of women and/or children.
- 6.14. I agree and acknowledge that intellectual property rights (including but not limited to right to use, adapt, translate, etc.) to any content (e.g. chat, messages, pictures, videos, etc.) created, published or otherwise made public to me on Hablario.com belong to Hablario.com.
- 6.15. I expressly authorize Hablario.com to monitor and record my online activities on the website limited to messages in private chats, comprising my requests for Hablario.com services, e-mails to users.
- 6.16. I acknowledge and agree that any material recorded or any original work made under this Agreement and/or when using Hablario.com services (and all rights therein, including, without limitation, copyright) belongs to and shall be the sole and exclusive property of Hablario.com.
- 6.17. I hereby expressly waive any rights and declare to withdraw any claim that any use by Hablario.com violates any of my rights, including but not limited to moral rights, privacy rights, rights to publicity, proprietary or other rights, and/or rights to credit for the material or ideas set for therein.
- 6.18. I declare and acknowledge that I am not acting on behalf of a legal person but as an individual consumer and in no event the purchase of services under this Agreement could be considered as being part of my professional activity.
7 - User's duties
- 7.1. I agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, download, transmit and/or make available to the public any of the content/materials of Hablario.com, without the prior written consent of Hablario.com.
- 7.2. I am fully liable for any false disclosures and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing, reading, or downloading of material and images contained within this website.
- 7.3. I will never expose minors to the content of the website and will take on full precautions to avoid any type of exhibition or access of the minors to the website, namely, for example, by not including the website in their list of favorite sites to visit. I will be solely responsible in case any minor would access Hablario.com through my account or by using my credit card details.
- 7.4. I assume full responsibility to maintain the security of my account and password.
- 7.5. I will not give out personal information, provide or support escort services and/or prostitution.
- 7.6. I understand that it is forbidden to send personal data (e-mail, phone numbers, address, account numbers or credit card numbers) in the chat system. I understand that this information is not safe for me and fraudsters can use it. In case I entered prohibited data in the chat, the system will block such messages. I understand that I can arrange a meeting with a user in a public place.
- 7.7. I will not use obscene words, threaten or quarrel with, or violate the rights of visitors, users, Hablario.com support persons or management of the website, since it is prohibited.
- 7.8. Text content sent or forwarded and the chosen user name will not be offensive. In addition, the username that you choose when registering on the website shall contain your real name or a nickname.
- 7.9. I will immediately inform the administrator of Hablario.com of any unlawful conduct of the users, as well as of any unlawful use of trademarks, brands and/or registered music.
8 - Subscription cancellation
- 8.1. The users have the option to unsubscribe at any time from Hablario.com services.
- 8.2. The subscription cancellation can be accomplished by visiting Hablario.com My Profile or by sending an email to
- 8.3. Once the account is canceled, your subscriber status will change to "Canceled" and all payment related details will be archived.
- 8.4. Hablario.com reserves a right to suspend or cancel any subscription in case of breach of any term of this Agreement or any unlawful conduct of the subscriber in the framework of this Agreement and to contact any relevant authorities, including but not limited to initiating any criminal complaint and contacting state prosecutor.
- 9.2. I have not and will not provide any false information and/or documents to Hablario.com. Therefore, I recognize that Hablario.com has the right to, immediately and unilaterally, terminate the present agreement upon the slightest suspicion of forgery.
- 9.3. I allow all my data to be inspected by Hablario.com, randomly, resorting to any existing means for such effect. Notwithstanding, I am aware that it is not their duty to proceed with such inspection and said entities will not be considered responsible, either jointly or severally, in case of my unlawful conduct.
- 9.5. I agree and allow Hablario.com to collect, process and communicate with its processors, including the processors situated in countries not ensuring an adequate level of protection according to European Commission, the following types of data/information related to user:
- 9.5.1. Information that the users voluntarily provide to and/or authorize to view, such as names, email address, address, date of birth and other miscellaneous account information submitted through Hablario.com Submission Forms.
- 9.5.2. Number of visits and areas of Hablario.com pages visited by the users. Software and hardware attributes might get logged too, along with any other data that can be gained from the general internet environment, such as browser type, IP address, etc.
- 9.5.3. Private communications, such as telephone conversations, chat logs, faxes and letters to Hablario.com Staff along with e-mail messages to users or to our Staff. Hablario.com also keeps users chat client logs for a limited period of time.
- 9.6. Hablario.com will use the data collected from the users for mainly general purposes, such as improving services, contacting the users, customizing the website content and for promotional marketing purposes, to the extent allowed by law.
- 9.7. By accepting this Agreement, the user also agrees that Hablario.com may also research behavior patterns and trends to improve the users’ user experience.
- 9.8. Hablario.com takes serious security measures to grant maximum protection to information against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or deletion of data. The user’s details are always protected by highly sophisticated security system.
- 9.9. Hablario.com guards the user’s information on electronic and physical levels.
- 9.10. Hablario.com actively implements data loss prevention systems against leakage and theft in order to ensure that our platform is proof and updated against the latest vulnerabilities and zero day attacks and that it passes penetration tests. Hablario.com also incorporates the most advanced security technologies available in order to ensure maximum safety of its users and safekeeping of their related data/information.
- 9.11. Hablario.com system meets the security standards of PCI DSS, a standard set by Visa/MasterCard laying down stringent requirements.
- 9.12. Hablario.com employees' access to any personal information of Hablario.com users are extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations. Therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including the termination of their contracts and in serious cases even criminal prosecution should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
- 9.13. Hablario.com does not rent, sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer information to outside parties except the communication to Hablario.com group companies and services providers in order to ensure the good functioning of Hablario.com services.
10 – Spam
- 10.1. Hablario.com emails can get to the spam folder because Hablario.com doesn't require to confirm your email.
- 10.2. A message in spam is not considered fraudulent if it was sent from the server email@example.com.
- 10.3. If you received a letter not from the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org, it is not valid. The administration is not responsible for such a mailing.
11 - Miscellaneous
- 11.1. This Agreement sets forth the full and complete understanding between the users and Hablario.com with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior understanding or agreements, whether written or verbal.
- 11.2. Unless contrary to law or otherwise stated, each provision of this Agreement shall survive termination.
- 11.3. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of this Agreement.
- 11.4. The prevailing party in any suit to enforce the terms hereof shall be entitled to recover his/her/its reasonable attorneys' fees.
- 11.5. If Hablario.com changes the terms of this Agreement, Hablario.com will post an updated set of terms and conditions on the website and/or will post a change notice and/or send users an email notice of the changes in advance of implementing the changes.
- 11.6. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you shall cease using the Hablario.com website and its services and be able to terminate your subscription. If you do not cease using the Hablario.com website and its services, you will be conclusively deemed to have accepted the change.
- 11.7. The English version shall prevail of all legal statements, statutory declarations made by Hablario.com, including the present Agreement. Hablario.com does not accept any kind of legal claims, or other complaints for the misunderstandings as a result of any mistranslation.
© 2021 Hablario Team