Have you ever heard the saying, "Marriage is not always a bed of roses"? Well, that couldn't be more true. Now, more than ever, you need to be confident in who you are marrying and for what reasons you are doing it, because it will not be easy.
You can't just rush into something you're not sure about. At the end of the day, this is not something that you can simply undo or redo. Marriage is a lifelong decision and a tough one too!
Before you get married, you need to get to know each other better to see if you can handle each other's presence for the rest of your life. The days approaching your wedding day will be the perfect time for you to be truly confident in each other and in your chosen future together.
1. Do you want to have children?
2. How many children do you want?
3. What do you think of my family?
4. How often are we going to visit our families?
5. Where will we live?
6. What do you like most about sex?
7. What are your severe sexual constraints?
8. What turns you on the most about me?
9. How do you usually express anger?
10. Is there anything in me that annoys you?
11. What do you think can improve or destroy a relationship?
12. What three things about me do you like best?
13. What attracted you to me?
14. What does faithfulness and faithfulness mean to you in our marriage?
15. How do you see us in ten years?
16. What is your most memorable moment when we are together?
17. What baby names do you like?
18. When was the last time you felt loved by me the most?
19. What makes you jealous?
20. How much do you earn?
21. Do you have large debts?
22. Are you saving or wasting money?
23. Are we going to conclude a prenuptial agreement before the wedding?
24. Do I need to open a joint bank account?
25. Which is more important, a large house or a house in a good location?
26. How much should our monthly expenses be?
27. Where will we send the children to study?
28. Are you against white lies to avoid controversy?
29. Have I ever disappointed you?
30. Do you think I'm pretty / pretty?
31. Is it okay if I leave work when we already have two children?
32. What are your career goals?
33. Is it okay if I work overtime and come home late?
34. Are you ready to move to another country if my job requires you?
35. What do you dream about vacation?
36. What do you think of my best friends?
37. Is it okay if I have fun with my friends from time to time?
38. Are we going to hire a cleaning lady?
39. Do you agree that I smoke and / or drink?
40. How important is your faith and religion to you?Controversial, but you have to get through it.
41. Do you expect me to attend your Church events?
42. Do you cook?
43. How often do you think we should eat out or take out during the week?
44. How are we going to share the accounts?
45. What is more important, work or family?
46. How far apart should the ages of our children be?
47. Would you ever consider divorce?
48. Are you against contraception?
49. Who should do household chores?
50. What do you think is your role as husband / wife?
51. How well are you budgeting?
52. What if we want something that we cannot afford?
53. Do I need to save up for retirement?
54. Do you like traveling?
55. How important is it to you to spend time with your friends?
56. What do you think of a perfect day?
57. Where would you like to go?
58. Do you have a family history of illnesses?
59. What are you most afraid of in marriage?
60. What would you do if we fell out of love?
61. What do you think we need to do to revitalize our relationship?
62. Does your wedding day excite or scare you?
63. What is our wedding budget?
64. Whom do we invite to our wedding?
65. Are we going to have a big wedding or an intimate one?
66. Do you like pets?
67. How long will your pets last?
68. At what age do you want to retire?
69. How do you feel about helping your partner pay off debt?
70. How often do you use credit cards?