Guys can be notoriously withdrawn when it comes to conversations. The questions that you find below will help you start a conversation, and in the future, establish a connection with him. Remember, don't give up, ask questions, and encourage him to give you more detailed answers.
Of course, there are guys who are more than happy to talk about themselves and will chat over and over again. As you talk to one of these guys, these questions will help you get to know him better and understand who he really is.
Remember that every guy is different. Some questions will work great for some guys, but not at all for others.
1. How do you see your future? What will you do in 5 years?
2. What is your most important goal in life?
3. What is your favorite book? Or a favorite author?
4. How would you describe yourself in three words?
5. What are your 3 weakest points?
6. Do you have any experiences that have influenced your life? If so, what kind of experience was it?
7. Have you had to make difficult decisions that would make your life worse?
8. Are there people you don't like? Are there people who don't love you?
9. Do you have any goals for the future?
10. How do you understand the phrase - there is no smoke without fire?
11. Do you have an idol or person whom you respect very much? Who is he?
12. What is the most important thing in life?
13. What question would you like to ask me?
14. How do you feel about politics?
15. What's your favorite movie?
16. If you had three wishes, what would you make?
17. What's your favorite song? What kind of music brings joy to your heart?
18. What are your hobbies? Do you have a hobby or hobby?
19. What do you enjoy watching movies or reading books more?
20. Do you like dancing? Have you ever attended dance lessons?
21. What famous person (celebrity) would you like to meet personally?
22. If you could travel in time, who would you meet and what would you do?
23. What is the most romantic place for a couple?
24. Can you think of an awkward moment in your relationship?
25. Have you ever been bored in a relationship?
26. What kind of vacation do you prefer? Do you like spending time with your family?
27. Do you mind if I have some feelings for my ex? (If you really have them ...)
28. How do you imagine emotional closeness?
29. What would you do to impress the person on the first date?
30. Do you think it's a shame to be a virgin? Or is it, on the contrary, deserving of respect?
31. What was your best intimate experience? What was in the forefront of emotion, feeling, or physical contact?
32. Do you think it is possible to enjoy a relationship without sex? What role do emotions play for you?
33. Do you have feelings for your ex?
34. How long was your last relationship?
35. Do you regret this relationship?
36. How do you feel about non-traditional sexual orientation?
37. Can the past influence relationships?
38. Did you have a one night stand relationship? If so, do you regret it?
39. What do you think about infidelity and cheating in a relationship?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. What are you looking for in a relationship?
42. Have you had any experience of long term relationships?
43. What caused the breakup in your previous relationship? (If they were)
44. Do you hang out with your ex?
45. What's the craziest thing you've done together with someone?
46. Tell us about your first kiss. What was he like?
47. Are you a believer? What do you believe in?
48. What event in your life was the most emotional for you?
49. What do you listen to more? To the voice of reason or heart?
50. Do you often make decisions based solely on your intuition?
51. Do you think that there is a higher power that governs the cosmos?
52. How do you feel about other religions?
53. Do you believe in kindred spirits?
54. Have you ever used drugs?
55. What's the strangest thing about you?
56. Have you ever been so angry in your life that you wanted to literally kill someone?
57. Do you have good or bad habits? Do you think habits are important in our life?
58. What do you think an ideal life should consist of?
59. What do you think ideal parents should be?
60. Do you like pets? Do you have pets at home? Would you like to get yourself?
61. If your parents don't like me, would that be a good reason to end the relationship?
62. How do you imagine your dream job?
63. Do you like your current job?
64. Have you had any problems with the law?
65. If your job is bad for your relationship, what will you do?
66. What do you regret in your life?